"All disease begins in the gut" - Hippocrates
Poofy's Digestive Enzymes supplements the body’s natural enzyme production with all of the enzymes it needs to break down every type of food we consume
Have you noticed as you age, your digestive system no longer works the way that it used to? High stress levels, environment factors, poor food choices, and aging cause our bodies to struggle with tasks that were once much easier to accomplish.
Poor digestion can cause issues such as excess gas/flatulence, weight gain, stomach pains, bloating, constipation, and diarrhea, and stop us from taking in the nutrients in our food.
This product is a powerful vegetarian digestive enzyme supplement that replenishes our bodies with enzymes that are naturally produced in the stomach, pancreas, and salivary glands. One of the strongest digestive formulas on the market, it is made even more potent with the addition of cofactor minerals and vitamins.
- Supports Optimal Digestion of Proteins, Carbohydrates, Dairy, Fats & Fiber*
- Promotes Nutrient Absorption*
- Supports a Healthy Gut & Microbiome*
Free of pesticides, chemicals, preservatives, animal derivatives, yeast, fish or shellfish, peanuts, and tree nuts. All individual enzymes are kosher-certified ingredients, and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Manufactured in the USA in a FDA-registered facility that follows GMP guidelines.
How does it work? The body uses a combination of bile and enzymes to break down food and extract its nutrients. Our body's two main sources of enzymes are those naturally produced by the body and from the food we consume (particularly fruits and vegetables). Enzymes are sensitive to pH and temperature and can easily degrade and denature with cooking or processing. Also, as we age, our body's natural production of enzymes diminishes, resulting in improper digestion and/or food sensitivities.
Improper digestion can cause:
- Stomach Pain
- Flatulence/ Gas
- Upset Stomach
- Upper Abdominal pain
If our body is not producing enough enzymes to properly breakdown food, we can introduce it in the form of a digestive enzyme supplement..
Adding a powerful digestive enzyme to your daily regimen replenishes your body with crucial enzymes:
- Amylase: To breakdown carbohydrates. i.e. pasta, bread, rice, fruit sugars
- Protease: To breakdown protein. i.e. meats, poultry, fish, eggs, nuts
- Lipase: To breakdown fats. i.e. butter, oil, animal fat
- Lactase: To breakdown dairy: i.e. milk, cheese, and yogurt
All these enzymes are included in the product to work synergistically to support digestion and the gastrointestinal tract. Making sure our body has an adequate supply of digestive enzymes promotes relief from food intolerances, ideal digestion, and optimal nutrient absorption.
The benefits of a healthy, well-functioning digestive system are bountiful. Research shows a healthy digestive system supports healthy skin, weight management, and a strong immune system.
- 5 types of Carbohydrate-Digesting Enzymes (Glucoamylase, Amylase, Maltase, Invertase, Pectinase)
- 4 types of Protein-Digesting Enzymes (Protease, Bromelain, Papain, Serrapeptase)
- 3 types of Fiber-Digesting Enzymes (Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Xylanase)
- Anti-Gas & Bloating Enzymes (Alpha Galactosidase)
- Fat-Digesting Blend (Lipase I & II)
- Milk Sugar/Lactose-Digesting Enzymes (Lactase)
- Mineral Releasing Enzyme (Phytase)
- Optimal digestion of the food you consume*
- Efficient absorption of nutrients*
- Less bloating and gas*
- Reduction of heartburn*
- Maintenance of a normal, healthy intestinal tract*
- Proper microflora in the gut*
- Weight management*
- Cardiovascular health*
- Normal blood pressure levels*
- Healthy bowel movement*
Ingredients: see Supplement Facts. Other ingredients: Cellulose (vegetarian capsule- derived from either pine or poplar)
Vitamin B1 Thiamine
Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine HCl
Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamine
Magnesium Oxide, Chelated
Please note that we DO NOT add the vitamins and minerals for you. We add them to assist in harnessing the full potentials of enzymes because many enzymes do not function optimally on thier own. They need cofactors such as vitamins and minerals and in the food culture we live in, we cannot rely on people having enough of these vitamins and minerals in the body. So, we add just a small amount to help our enzymes.
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or under medical supervision, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Take 1-2 capsules with a large glass of water 5 minutes before a meal. If you forget to take it before the meal, take it when you remember, even if it is after the meal.
** The dosage varies from person to person and is dependent upon the severity of digestive symptoms, contents of the meal and portion size